Many people become frustrated with dressing themselves because they don’t know how to dress for their body. The reasons for this are numerous, but a few include:
- Changes in weight or body mass distribution resulting from gaining/losing weight, gaining/losing muscle, illness/surgery, aging, etc.
- Dressing based on improper assessments or misconceptions of others such as “My mother always said I have broad shoulders.”
- Wearing clothes that are for the body you want, not the body you have
A body calculation will provide you with real data about your figure size, shape, and proportions. We’ll work together to develop the most realistic picture of your body possible by taking your measurements and doing a few activities together. With the right information you with solutions that will maximize your assets and minimize your figure challenges.
Understanding the styles to accentuate your figure will provide you with the knowledge to understand which clothing styles and outfits will look best on you.
- Improving your body image
- Refine shopping trips so that you are not distracted by unflattering styles
- Spend less money by eliminating poorly selected purchases
What to expect
- Once you’ve contacted me for an appointment, and we’ve coordinated and time and location, I will email you a confirmation letter and an intake form. Prior to our appointment you will have completed the intake form, and then when we meet we will discuss your responses on the form and your lifestyle.
- Wear figure fitting clothing so that we can get the most accurate assessment possible. Examples include:
- A well-fitting bra
- A leotard or fitted T-shirt
- Leggings, tights, or fitted shorts
$125 $69 (for a limited time) includes:
- Live consultation (approximately 1 hour)
- An analysis of your body proportions
- Descriptions and drawings detailing which clothing styles to wear and avoid
Contact us now about Styling for Your Body Shape.