Discovery shopper is designed as a service to teach you how to make the best selection from an infinity of options.
Whether in stores or online, you’ll join me in the shopping excursion. As we go, I’ll teach you how to navigate the endless selections so that you learn how to focus on the colors and styles that work best for you. We will review each item to ensure every piece is perfect.
- Discover the skills you need to shop for yourself.
- Learn how to make wardrobe purchases that are right for you.
- Acquire tips and tricks on how to navigate the massive assortments of clothing in stores and online.
How It Works
- Once we’ve confirmed an appointment date, time, and location, you’ll complete an intake form. When meeting we’ll discuss your responses on the form and more details about your life and lifestyle.
- For the first session your personal shopper will meet you at your home for 1 ½ hours. We’ll determine your body measurements, do an informal color analysis, and review your current wardrobe. This session is a critical foundation piece in understanding your lifestyle requirements including budget.
- The next time we meet you’ll join me on a shopping excursion. As we go, I’ll teach you how to navigate the endless racks of clothing so that you learn how to focus on the colors and styles that work best for you. We will review each item for fit and discuss possible customizations to ensure every piece is perfect. Including web shopping is also an option.
- You’ll choose items to try on and purchase selections.
- Our next sessions we’ll shop together and choose a location based on whether we shop online or in store.
$175 for 2 hours; each additional hour is $50/hour. Learn lifelong skills of how to shop for yourself or just keep a professional available for a second opinion. Does not include the price clothing.