When you look into your closet are you overwhelmed? Are you frustrated with trying to find what you want to wear?
A disorganized closet can set your day off on a negative path. Learn how to put things in order so you can put your mind at ease.
Revamp Your Closet
Sometimes the reason that your closet is a mess is because the organizational system simply doesn’t work for you. With a closet organization service, we’ll remove everything from your closet. Then, we’ll work as a team to put it back together in a way that improves your ability to access what you need. Creating a sanctuary for your wardrobe will help you start every day with the right attitude.
- Quickly find every item you’re searching for.
- Stop buying things over and over again because you forgot you own something similar.
- Ensure that clothes are stored in the most appropriate way to extend their life.
How It Works
- Once we’ve confirmed an appointment date, time, and location, you’ll complete an intake form. When meeting we’ll discuss your responses on the form and more details about your life and lifestyle.
- At the scheduled date and time, I’ll arrive at your home with some tools that will help us to organize your wardrobe.
- We’ll remove and then rearrange all of your clothes in your closet, drawers, and shelves.
$250 for a three-hour appointment in your home. Most appointments can be accomplished in this period, though additional time is available at $50/hour. We’ll arrange everything in your wardrobe so that it is easier for you to find what you want and stay organized.
Note: The closet organization works wonderfully when preceded by the wardrobe analysis, but it can be done as a single service as well.